1075 Grove Street, Marquette
The original nine holes were designed by William Langford and Theodore Moreau in 1926, and the second nine were added by David Gill in 1969. The front nine sprawls out over gently rolling terrain and is notable for its imaginative green complexes and classic beauty. The back nine takes the player into more dramatic slopes offering views of Lake Superior and a challenging finish to a thoroughly enjoyable round of golf.
Number of Holes: 18